I've been thinking that maybe I should pick a different name. Ok, I've been scoffing at all the other people who've been changing their names, but it is such a handful to sign "skimlines" onto every print and every thing that I do. Also I really want a logo all the sudden, and nothing's coming to me when I think of my current handle.
I guess I was just thinking that things would look way uniform if I had a logo to put into the bottom of each of my prints, so that they're easily identifiable.
1. sketch idea for mugs carve
2. find mug carving knives
3. mail AUSA no-pickup poster
4. catch up on a huge load of backlog homework
1. madoka poster, esp with the movie coming out on the 20th.
2. 腐ree! poster. (This pixiv tag is such an awesome pun on Free! and its fanbase.)
3. finish story outline for land of color comic idea; mutilate it to be marketable
4. do any work at all on language game
5. make etsy shop
My entry for the Anime Boston 2014 Magic and Mischief contest:
Things that will be totally different if I get a table through the contest:
1. money saved will be put into pottery; massive pottery inventory get. Right now I have quite a few pots I've been putting off firing because I don't exactly have the budget for it... hahaawkwardlaugh
2. totally buying electricity for the convention
3. totally going to go get a legit banner to put in front of my table
4. totally going to put in massive effort to at least the first chapter of land of color produced
5. totally going to bring help because I want to do some digital commissions on site
6. totally going to produce a "photoshop anime special effects DVD". With all the fire, metal, plasma, ice, water, glow, and perspective you have all been asking me to show you how to do for all these years
Things are still really crazy for me because of classes, so I'm not sure when I'll get to the wishlist, but fight on だよねぇ