What with Otakon being less than a week away and getting totally on my nerves,
Why not a post about what I'll do AFTER con. Maybe it'll calm me down or something.
1. Actually clean my room 100%
including the closet I haven't really been in over a year. (There's a few boxes pushed into there that I never got around to going through)
2. Get my wisdom teeth removed
so that I stop getting repeated infections.
3. Figure out a way to sell leftover prints
I hope I come home with none, but ... yeah, I guess that may not happen.
I will most likely try out bigcartel.com
4. Make an ro2 video
Maybe after otakon I'll feel like playing again? I still don't have any lv50 (max lv) characters.
5. Write crazy kiss ass reviews of the places I ordered prints from
just because I can.
6. Eat Pad Thai
7. Get my bike fixed
It keeps getting a flat tire
8. Fix garage door so it doesn't slide around
... ok.. back to painting, I guess. Nia's hair won't paint itself...
Listening to: GANGNAM STYLE